Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Winter wonderland

Just a quick post. Still swimming up a storm. Throwing some runs & rides in there as well. Snowshoeing with the swim team last weekend was fun. The next day I did a 3 hour skate ski and felt the effects of the my overzealous pole use in the pool on monday! My skate technique is not the best but I still get a great workout out of it!


Here is Richard & I standing on Lake Watrich in Peter Lougheed Provincial Park:

Other than that, I've been busy planning out my upcoming season & training camps. Big things to come! Will let you know when I finalize everything

Lisa

1 comment:

BikingBakke said...

I'm sincerely impressed at seeing pictures of you (obvious) and Richard (the impressive part) far away from the flourescent lights of the office on a weekend. Keep it up!