Sunday, November 8, 2009

Why walk when you can run?

Day 1 starts Monday!!! My official return to training is a 'go' tomorrow. I'll be starting a light walk/run program, maybe some water running (my fav), get back on the bike--my cross bike until is gets too cold--and tons of swimming with the U of C group!

After 6 weeks off, copious amounts of Halloween candy consumed (Triathlete on off-season+ Halloween=trouble!), tons of house 'projects' completed, countless walks/hikes with Shaggy, and a good mental break--I'll have some work to do to get back into form for next year. Clearwater 70.3 Worlds Champs is next weekend, sucks that I can't be there but I'll use it as extra motivation to kick-start the 2010 season!

Good Luck to all those racing next weekend--wish I was there with you!!

That's all for now.
Lisa

2 comments:

Lisa Ulrich said...

Glad to hear you have the go ahead to start running again! Hope the run/walk went well!

Katya said...

yay!!! yay!!! so glad you are healing up! you had a fantastic season, and i know that you will be rarin' to go next year. way to stay positive. I'll be back from NZ on Jan 9th if you need a warm place to come train. I'm just sayin'. . . .

xoxoxo