Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I love monday's!

I've had my head down and been getting some great training in since I got back in Calgary. Monday's have become my 'legs off day' or 'recovery' day, so after this last 2 weeks of high volume training, Monday was a day off training!! Although, it seemed to get filled with all sorts of house 'chores'!

Spring WAS here in Calgary, at least for a few days. With the warmer weather came beautiful blooms that made my allergies flare up....I can deal with a week or two of sneezing if it means that the warmer weather is coming!!

A beautiful day riding below. Although my next ride was in full winter gear this past weekend....brrr....it was chilly!!! Summer, please come soon!!

I also got my new Team Timex Orbea Ordu (& my road bike!) fit right! Thanks to Luke Way for the fit, we made some good changes and I feel more comfortable, powerful & faster on my bikes already!! Check out www.triway.ca to read more about Luke and his bike fitting talents.
Now I am organizing my trip to Europe, it's an action packed few weeks over there this year!! 5 races, a stop in the Swiss mountains and some visiting with family in the Netherlands. More on that trip later.....up next: Des Moines ITU World Cup race on June 13th.

Back to training....1km repeats tonight at the track!!!
Lisa

No comments: