Sunday, May 17, 2009

Where Is My Mind?

Another short one, no pics...I won't be offended if you don't read it!! Not having internet access sucks!

It's been an 'off' week for me. The last 2 weeks have thrown me off a bit--the trip to Korea, being ill, kind-of racing, then flying home and trying to recover. I've done some solid training sessions out here but it's been up and down. I've been late for workouts (not very professional, I know), unprepared for workouts (one ride Brent M basically had to hold my hand on the way home because I was bonking so bad!), mentally not there, and yes, just plain grumpy! Not sure what's been going on, I'm motivated, excited to train, but I just feel a little off. I'm going to chalk it up to 'just one of those weeks'. I've reflected on the positives from last week, great rides, couple good run sessions, and have cleared my head, this next week will be better! I'm going to be my usual punctual, overly prepared self, I promise!! I get a roommate this week, always good to have someone to suffer along with you...Katya is here Tuesday!! You may even get a more interesting post next week...I'll pull out the camera!

That's all for now.
Lisa

No comments: