Saturday, May 30, 2009

Super Days & Super Star

Sometimes you have to stop and smell the roses....

Here is a photo journal of my last couple days in Victoria and Calgary....simply beautiful out here, spring has finally made an appearance!

The view from my fantastic homestays house in Victoria, thanks Bruce and Marsha for the hospitality! That is Mount Baker on the mainland US in the horizon, can't beat this view! A beautiful Calgary day, not a cloud in the sky, 27 degrees out, I had a kick-ass ride Friday!
The view along the Calgary Ironman 70.3 bike course; how great is this?!
The tree in our backyard in full bloom....pretty but my alergies are killing me!!! And finally, I've made it on you tube! Click this link to my Lavaman interview post-win (yes, I'm a dork!). The interviewer kept calling me Lisa Bentley and the final question he asked was if I was going to be racing Ironman's soon.

Have a great weekend, don't forget to stop and smell the roses!
Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa,
Congratulations on your win!!
You tube....now you are somebody!
Good luck this week-end in Connecticut! We'll be cheering you on
Louise