Saturday, November 3, 2007

Up and Running (literally!)

Winter trying to make an appearance in Calgary....

Hi!

I know, I know, long time no post....well, nothing too exciting has happened recently! My run training was sidelined while I healed a stress fracture in my upper tibia, so I picked up the swimming (oh my poor arms!) and biking (inside since it's been a bit cool-see picture). Good news though, I was given the official green light to start running again, well, walk/run anyway!


Since I was forced to skip the last 2 World Cup races, I am going to give 2007 one last chance for a great race. The next race is in Eilat, Israel on Dec 1 and I will be in killer shape for that one (well, at least on the swim and bike!). After that will be a small Christmas break into 2008 and then off to the land down under for some winter training!


Take care everyone!

Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to see some updates again....and happy shaggy is in the pictures. Nicole